Sunday, June 1, 2008

To worship God in EVERYTHING

One of the things I enjoy doing is worshipping God. Often times I feel I don't do it enough. Lately I have tried to make the effort to do it and often as I can.

Coming home from Family Fest 2008 yesterday I was driving the big bus. Since it is just the drivers seat up front no one was around me. It was a good time to pray and think. In it that time I was grateful to dwell on the presence of God, the joy of the Lord and to pray for several request. My thoughts drifted to the fact that many fail to worship God all the time. The Bible teaches us to worship God at all times and that everything we do let us do it for the Glory of God.

So, with that being said as we were playing yesterday in the volleyball tourney and softball tourney I am glad we could give God the glory. When we are washing dishes and clothes and doing all the house work, I am glad to give God the glory. In times of preparing my classes, my studies, and on my job I am glad to give God the glory. In everything I do I want to praise God. I love the 150th Psalm that says "Everything that has breathe praise the Lord." I never want to cease from Praising God.

Until next time ................Keith

No comments: