Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some thoughts........

Well today I turned 33 (June 10, 2008). I thank God for everyday I have. God has been so faithful to me over these few short years. I praise him for all He has done.

I am busy getting ready for camp and all the summer stuff. It has been busy and will get even more so. I am excited about what God is doing. Many of us miss out on what God is doing. I, however, do not want to miss what our God is doing. Everyday I pray for more of Him. Let me lose myself and let me be found in Him. It is my honest heart desire.

This Sunday is the monthly youth service. I am praying for a move of God. Please help me pray for God to move in a mighty way.

Until next time...........Keith

1 comment:

Pastor Sammy said...

Thank you for all you do. You are touching so many lives. Everyday lives are made better because of the hope in Christ you share with all of those around you! Again, thank you!!