Saturday, June 21, 2008

Just some thoughts...

Getting ready to head to work in Senior High camp in North Carolina. We are looking forward to this. Please be praying for God to do a great work in the youth that will attend. I will be preaching the staff service on Sunday night and the camp service on Friday.

God's grace is so sufficient and I learn that everyday. His grace is just perfect though. I have seen his grace in the face of campers that we have picked up from camp this year. Their smiles and joy shows. It can only come from Jesus.

So it brings me back to several questions I have asked. What are we doing to really change the life of a teenager? It takes more than just planning a service. It takes a relationship with them. Most adults run from those. Don't run from it, run to it. The life of a teen could very well be in your hand

Until next time.......... Keith

No comments: