Saturday, June 28, 2008

CAMP and more CAMP

I just got back from Senior High Camp in NC. It was my first time working this camp and my wife and I served as the deans. What a tremendous experience and what a wonderful time we had. The power of God was there and his presence was incredible.

In the staff service on Sunday night we had a tremendous time as we dedicated ourselves to God for this week. God moved in a mighty way. We prayed a prayer that God would start on Monday night and it would not let up. God not only answered our prayer he out done himself. God is so amazing. Monday through Friday were powerful services. Unique and powerful. Worship lead by my new found friend Adam Herrod was incredible. (If I ever start a church I will hire you in a heart beat). It is amazing to see young people worship the way they did. Running, dancing, singing, miming, rejoicing, and loving. They did it all with a pure heart. God is so faithful.

Friday night we anointed them to be a mighty generation. A generation of warriors. We broke a backsliding, divorcing, and a fearful spirit over them. We released them in anointing and power to preach, teach, pastor, prophesy, heal, deliver and change their world. GOD IS GOING TO DO IT THROUGH THEM.

What a week....words are insufficient to tell all God did.

Until next time... Keith

2 comments:

Pastor Sammy said...

Awesome!!!

adam herod said...

you'll have to keep me in the loop on this church plant ;-) It was great to meet you bro. Peace...adam