Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some thoughts......

God is so good and He has blessed us so much. I thought tonight I would share some of my sermon that I preached just a few hours ago. It was titled Power of His Love. The love of God is so amazing and we surely do not comprehend it all. I honestly believe that His love is beyond our comprehension.

The Bible says in 1 John 4 that God is love. He truly does love us with. More so than what we can think. God's love pours over us in so many ways. I thank God for his love. I thank Him that I can live in that love and my life is centered around His love for me. His love is not fearful but peaceful.

Love can change many things and people. It definetly changed me. For that, I am eternally grateful for the Love of God, that was displayed on a cross in Calvary. Love is amazing.

Until next time.........Keith

No comments: