Thursday, September 4, 2008

All in a days work!

Well it has been a few days since I have blogged. So let me catch up. I know you are excited about that.

  • My dad came up on vacation to see me. It was great. I haven't seen him since we left Georgia and it was great visit. We played some golf, did shopping at golf stores and talked about golf. As you can tell, my dad likes golf.
  • Church was great on Sunday morning and Sunday night. We are grateful how God is moving in the lives of people. God is so faithful and if you are hungry he will come.
  • Labor day cookout was great! We had around 45 people. Played some flag football and ate a whole lot.
  • Republican National Convention is going on and boy what a speech Palin gave last night. It was incredible. I sure pray they win.

Until next time.......Keith

No comments: