Monday, May 19, 2008

Revival at Ghio

Tonight's service was pretty good. Worship was wonderful led by Sherry. Lynda and I ministered in song then I preached. Small crowd but God moved in a special way.

After ministering tonight I began to wonder, as I done a lot lately, are we too settled in our ways to allow God freedom to minister? Decades of being taught the samething and never allowed to think for ourselves and allow God to speak to us has caused generational curses. Some want there church to servive but will not allow to be done God' way. We are in trouble if we do not open our hearts and minds to the Spirit of God. Youth are at stake. I honestly believe that most churches are out of date with our culture. Many youth are slipping through the cracks and we are in a desperate situation within the American church.

We must continue to minister none the less in hopes that the decades of bondage will soon be erased.

Until tomorrow..... Keith

No comments: