Wednesday, May 14, 2008

God's grace

Have you ever been so busy you never thought you were get done? That has been me over the last week. Swamped is not the word for it.

However, God's grace has been sufficent as it always is. I love God with all my heart. His grace is so amazing to me. God can keep us strengthen with a word, a prayer and breath of fresh air. His grace comes when we need it(boy do I need a lot of it). What would we ever do without God's grace.

I guess this come from my Youth service tonight. I asked the kids to write down a question they would ask Jesus. Then they had to write down a question they would ask satan. The questions were interesting and the responses were very interesting. In all of it, God's grace is amazing.

I pray you are being blessed.....

Until tomorrow ..... Keith

No comments: