Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blogging tonight

I haven't blogged in a while.

I have been very busy, which is good. Tonight I have been looking at pictures from the tornado's in my home state of Georgia. It seems that tornado's have been in abundance this year. I have prayed that God would spare us. His mercy is very powerful.

Today was mother's day and I am missing my grandmother Burch. Her birthday is the 12th. She was such a Godly woman, a prayer warrior and a tremendous inspriation to me and others. She is missed but I am sure she has got her groove going on with Jesus in heaven.

So tonight it is late and I can't sleep. Been up thinking and praying. God is so faithful and I trust him with all my heart. Even when we fail God is there. I praise God for that. That no matter what we go through, in life, God is there.

Until next time......

No comments: