Monday, May 26, 2008

A Buncha Blogging

It has been a few days since I have really had the time to blog. So let me play catch up.....

The revival at Ghio COGOP ended very good. God blessed every night. On the last night, my youth group was able to go and do a drama to I CAN ONLY IMAGINE by Mercy Me. As always they did a tremendous job. I am very proud of this group.

Thursday was a RUFF, as they would say in South Ga., day. Seemed all day long something was going wrong. The enemy sure was not letting up. However, as days do, they come and go and Thursday did go away. When there are days like that, I am grateful for God's amazing grace. His grace is sufficent and though the stress sometimes is very agonizing, I can go to the ROCK that is higher than I. God is a faithful.

The weekend has been good. Ending today with Memorial day. Services were good on Sunday. We were each blessed as we entered the presence of God to worship HIM. Tonight we had a cookout at the house plus some Flag Football and it was good. I caught 5 touchdowns by the way. Well attended with almost 40 I believe of youth and young adults. I am amazed at how well this group of young people are coming together. God is doing a tremendous work.

I enjoy doing devotions and leaving people with thoughts to think about Christ. Tonight I want to end this daily blog (which I hope to get back to doing) with this thought. Are you where you want to be in Christ? If not, who's fault is it? Something the Lord is teaching me is that HE is always willing and ready to come closer to us. However, we seldom make the effort to come closer to Him. Our lives are busy and we struggle just to manage the schedule. Even in ministry, I find, that it is very difficult to keep a routine of daily time with God. Thank God HE is bringing me back to that. Over the last few weeks God has had me awake early to seek Him. I appreciate HIS prompting, and I am learning this is my time with him. Larnell Harris, use to sing a song called "I Miss My Time With You." God reminded me of that. How often do we neglect our time with God? Probably alot. I hope that God takes you on a journey that is IN HIM and leads to HIM.

Until Tomorrow.... Keith

No comments: