Monday, August 4, 2008

Revival at Rockingham

Our youth revival started yesterday. Worship was good as we entered into the presence of God. Yesterday morning, I preached on being "Spiritually Possessed." God moved in a mighty way as people began to come to the altar before I was even done.

Last night, we preached on "How Long?" It was very tough, it seemed we were battling demons every where. I know God ministered as it seemed the service would not end. I felt drained afterwards and just simply came home. Was very tired.

I know God has plans for this revival and want to see God move in a mighty way. So for those of you who read this blog, please pray for a move of God. We must have it. This generation must have it. If ever more there is a generation that needs to know the power of God it is this one.

Until the next time..........Keith

1 comment:

Pastor Roy said...

Joining with you in prayer my friend! I fully agree that this generation needs a rekindling of fire and of the desire for prayer and fasting!

May God grant you the desires of your heart in this matter!

AMEN!

Roy