Friday, August 8, 2008

Final Update on Revival and the Spirit of Revival

I have been wore out and busy so I am just now getting to my last update. We ended up with the following results that we can account for and I am sure many more heaven accounts for.

  • 7 Saved
  • 4 Sanctified
  • 5 Holy Ghost baptized
  • 1 healed
  • 3 called to preach
  • Many more renewings and people being revived.

God moved every service in a powerful way. It was so amazing. Wednesday night we did not get out of church until after 11. People were hungry for a move of God. I thank God for the opportuntity to be part of such a powerful revival. I praise God for every experience we had and the ones we don't even know about. We prayed for 15 experiences and we got them. God is faithful.

With all of that said, I don't believe the revival is over. The spirit of revival will continue. To much happen for it not too. It will only be maintained by prayer. It was birthed in prayer and it must be sustained in prayer. I look forward to Sunday services as I know God will move.

Until next time.......Keith

1 comment:

Pastor Sammy said...

Awesome Revival Keith! Praise God!!