Sunday, July 27, 2008

Desperate Desire........

How much do we really want God? I know God is calling us into a deeper relationship with him so deep that is like never before to me. This longing of my heart to know him more has increased over the last few weeks. I just senses that God is calling us. How much do we really want him? What will it cost us?

I have this youth revival coming up next week. Unexpected and just happen, and I believe God has set us up to know him more that week. God is calling me close to him and I know that God is up to something. Getting closer to God comes with a price. I believe God is calling for a deeper commimment and that means some other stuff has to go. So whatever it takes to know him, I hope that my heart wants to do it. I pray so..........

Until next time..........Keith

No comments: