Monday, July 14, 2008

Camp, Church and Company

It has been a while since I have posted. I have been at Senior Camp and just trying to get rested up. God has been so amazing. I will update you first on camp, church and well company.

Camp:

Senior Camp 2008 was absolutely incredible. God moved in a mighty way. It was strange for me as it was very hard to preach to this crew. So I mixed it up some. Used video and illustrations. God moved in it. As I watched God moved and ministered through the staff to the campers it moved me to tears. One night we had the dads and moms come up and allowed the campers to hug them. Those campers were the one who needed to feel a Godly love from a mom and dad. It was incredible. Thursday night was powerful as we spoke into these young people life. Friday night, despite all the devil tried to do, God prevailed and moved in a mighty way. I thank God to be part of it.

Church:

We had such a powerful service yesterday morning. God walked into our building. As the choir sang "Let my life Praise You, " the Spirit came. It was wonderful to experience the presence of God. He comes so close. Last night we had our groundbreaking for our new Family Life Center. What a tremendous achievement this is for our local church.

Company:

Do you enjoy having company? I would say for the most part we all do. I certainly do. There are times though they stay over their welcome. I liken this to sin. Most of us enjoy it, but it will always stay over it is welcome. You just have to push it out the door. You also have make sure it does not come back. If you don't it will be there the rest of your life.

Until next time..........Keith

No comments: