Thursday, May 27, 2010

Amazed!

I am simply amazed at several things. The first thing is I am amazed at how Christians can call themselves Christian and yet shun others. They do this despite hearing hundreds of sermons on Love through out their christian walk. It really is true that people who want their way and when the dont get it they dont act like Christians. However, they get their way and they are some of the spirit filled people in this world. Amazing! Scriptures are clear that we love one another despite differences. I wonder how God views our attitudes sometimes.

Second thing I am AMAZED at tonight is the fact the God knows where we are at all times. Even when the enemy comes God always steps up. I am amazed how he renews our strength and when we trust him it will all be okay. I am amazed at his enduring love and forgiveness. Even when our attitudes are bad, good, or just plain ugly, God loves and forgives.

Third thing I am AMAZED at is the fact that God loves me. I know he loves me. Without a doube he loves me. And no one or any thing can take that away. His love is pure and holy. GOd loves us unconditionally.

Until next time.....Keith

No comments: