Friday, April 11, 2008

What Really Counts!!!

You know I have time one my hands often. NOT! However, today was one of those rare moments when I had a few minutes to myself. My wife was shopping for music books(she is teaching piano), and I just did not want to go back into the store. So, I am sitting, in our honda, and I am just thinking. I know that is scary. Of the thousands of things I could be doing, at that moment, I was spending time with my wife. Though it was not something I care to do(Shopping is my least favorite thing). Spending time with God and with Lynda are my to favorite things to do. So what really counts when it is all said and done is spending time with them. Those two relationships matter most. My relationship with God first and my relationship with Lynda second. I am grateful that God has given me the time to do both. What really counts are those two relationships.

No comments: