Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hetic Week.........

It has been a hetic week so far. Staying busy and well keeping busy. Tonight's youth service was good. Played some flag football and I score two touchdowns. One being an interception that Ashley Floyd knocked into my arms, I ran it all the way back. Go figure.

I am enjoying all that God is doing. Tomorrow is the national day of prayer and I am grateful that opportunity to pray with our countrymen. However, everyday should a day of prayer. So tomorrow, I will be at the courthouse, praying with other like minded people.

Friday I am heading out to Wilmington for Fun in the Son. Should be fun. Hetic, hetic and more hetic. That is part of ministry and especially in youth ministry. God is faithful and I am grateful for what He is doing.

Until tomorrow...................

Keith

No comments: