Sunday, July 11, 2010

Costa Rica Mission Trip Day 1 and Day 2

I wanted to share with everyone the events of the two days of our Costa Rica Mission Trip.

Yesterday we left Rockingham NC and drove to Ron and Heather Smith's home for the evening. There we met our counterparts from Georgia and had a great cookout. There are 20 of us on the trip. God has shown us much favor. I took the kids to the Mall of Georgia. They couldnt shop for looking at the huge mall. They seemed so amazed.

We got all crocs and business out of way an settled into a wonderful but quick nights sleep. We were up at 4am.

Day 2. This morning we left about 530am for the airport. Security and check in was a breeze. Thank you God. We are now in route to San Jose Costa Ricah. The clouds are so amazing. As I type we are in nothing but clouds. I always stand amazed at this. How great is our God.

We will land in San Jose, then travel three more ours and immediately go into a church service in which I am to preach. Cover me in your prayers this week and the team. As we stand with God and minister for him. Pray for favor.

Until next time... Keith

No comments: