Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Been a while

It has been a while since I have posted. Time gets away from us more than we think. So much has happen since the last time I posted a blog it would be hard to catch up.

Since I last posted I have gotten very busy. Extremely busy, but that is a good thing of sorts and bad in others. My pastor has gotten very sick. Bro Norris has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in stage 4. So with that I have taken on more responsibilities to help him with our church.

God has been blessing our church with great attendance of late. We are grateful for that. HE knows what we need.

A lot of people are asking "why" this disease would hit our pastor. The realitiy is that it could hit any of us. It is life. Unfortunately life has it many up and downs. Thank God that he is there for those up and down moments. God's presnece is so powerful and when we walk in the shadow of the valley of death it is really true that we do not have to fear. God is already there.

So I am grateful for his presence. I am grateful for the fact that he holds the future and I am grateful to know He is already in the future.

Until next time...Keith

No comments: