Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just thinking out loud

It has been a while since I have posted, so I just wanted to catch up a bit.

The election is close. We need God's intervention in this election. Only a week and half before the election. We must see God move and I believe we will. Keep praying. God is listening.

We have already voted and it was a surprise. An Obama surpporter came to us offering democrate canidates choice. When we refused, politely with a "no thank you," he mumbled to the others there "more white racists." Now what little bit of hair I had stood up. We are not racist. Far from it. I have no problem voting for anyone of color or another ethnic group. However, I will not vote for a presidential canidiate who has the values of a snake. Obama has such a shady past and he will bring that into white house.

It is important McCain wins. I pray he does. Sarah Palin would be a the biggest blessing to be in the White House.

KB

No comments: